The Catholic school is a unique faith-centered community, which integrates thinking and believing in ways that encourages intellectual growth, nurtures faith and inspires action.
The commitment to academic excellence, which fosters the intellectual development of faculty and students, is an integral part of the mission of the Catholic school.
Mother Joseph Pre-Kindergarten
St. Joseph Elementary
- Kindergarten Curriculum Guide
- 1st Grade Curriculum Guide
- 2nd Grade Curriculum Guide
- 3rd Grade Curriculum Guide
- 4th Grade Curriculum Guide
- 5th Grade Curriculum Guide
Marquette Middle School
School-Wide Learning Expectations